Thinking Skills – 32 multiple-choice
questions (60 minutes)
Writing Task – Essay question
Or visit Preparing for BMAT
1. Bring your booking confirmation email (or be able to show an electronic version of the email on your
phone or tablet on the day)
2. Original Thai Citizen ID or passport
3. (HB) pencils, eraser, and black ink pen
4. You will receive your Confidential Results Information Sheet to view your result online upon the test day.
5. What can you bring into the test room?
5.3 Bag deposit tag
5.4 Pencils, erasers, and black ink pen
5.5 Clear bottle of drinking water
AFTER THE TEST
1. Results will be released online on 25th November 2022 at 4:00 PM (Thailand Time) via
2. BMAT results must be shared with institutions in Thailand by the TCAS deadline.
3. You will be able to share your results with universities until 31 July 2023. However, please recheck with your chosen institutions for any related information about when they need the results or which session of the results is required, to make sure you share them in time for your application to be considered.
4. Please note that for most universities, sharing results does not consider as an application, and your results will not be considered unless you have also made a formal application to the university.
How to release results to your selected institution(s)
1. Go to your Metritests account (login details are on the Confidential Results Information sheet you will be given on the test day).
2. Click on the test inside your Metritests account and select the ‘Share Results’ option.
3. Select the institution(s) you want to receive your results using the dropdown under ‘Institution Name’, then the degree(s) from the dropdown under ‘Course Details’, then click save. The institution will then automatically have access to your results once they are released. If you do not make your selection using the Metritests system, your test results will not be provided to the institution.
If you think your score is not correct, you can submit a Results Enquiry via
If you thinks a Malpractice case or a Results Enquiry outcome was incorrectly handled, you can submit an Appeal via
Appeal process and request form – Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing