SERVICE > BMAT > November 2020
BMAT November 2020 Timeline
Registration Guide and Payment:
- Read all information in the Registration Guide and Notice to Candidates.
- Please note that applicants must only take BMAT once in an admissions cycle.
- There will be no refund once you have registered.
- All information must enter in ENGLISH only.
- All Thai citizens must use Thai Nationality ID only.
- Date of birth format is DD/MM/YYYY, where YYYY is AD (คศ)
- Your personal email preferred over school email.
- After payment, please email your payment slip to email@example.com
BMAT Test Venue 2020
What do I need to bring with me on the test day?
- Your booking confirmation email (or be able to show an electronic version of the email on your phone or tablet on the day)
- Original Thai Citizen ID or passport
- Pencils, eraser, and black ink pen
What can I bring into the test room?
- Thai CitizenID or Passport
- Bag deposit tag
- Pencils, erasers, and black ink pen
- Clear bottle of drinking water
BMAT Test Venue 2020
1. There are 15-20 minutes of collecting and distributing papers.
2. Candidates who arrive later than 14:00 will not be allowed to enter the test room. There will be no refund in any circumstances and no rescheduling.
BMAT is a 2-hour, pen-and-paper test divided into three sections. You can see what is in each section below
Section 1: Thinking Skills
Section 1 has been updated for 2020 and will no longer include questions that test data analysis and inference.
Section 2: Scientific Knowledge and Applications
Section 3: Writing Task
BMAT results (ตรวจผลสอบ)
From 09.00 BST (15.00 Bangkok time) on 27 November 2020, you will be able to view your results by logging into the Metritests account (login details are on the Confidential Results Information sheet you will be given on the test day).
How will my institution(s) get my results for BMAT – November 2020?
You are responsible for sharing your results through the Metritests system. BMAT November results must be shared with institutions in Thailand by the TCAS deadline. Your result will keep on the system for you to share until 31 July 2021.
You will not be able to share results if you miss this deadline.
To share your results with your chosen institution(s):
- Go to your Metritests account (use the login details from your Confidential Results Information sheet, which you will be given on the day of the test).
- Click on the name of your test and select the ‘Share Results’ option.
- Select the institution(s) and course(s) you wish to receive your results and click Save. The institution will then have access to your results once they are released.
If you do not make your selection using the Metritests system, your test results will not be provided to the institution.
Before results are released on 27 November, you can add or remove selected institutions. After this, once your results have been published, you cannot remove an institution or course from the results website – the institution(s) will instantly receive your results – but you can add further institutions.